|This page appears to be a community bicycle organization which fails to meet the current standard for such an article. Don't feel bad if you created this page, the standard may have changed since you last modified it but please help by editing the article.|
- Reducing isolation in communities
- Advancing integration
- Promoting better physical health through cycling
- Providing employment and training opportunities within Newcastle and Gateshead
- Advancing the education of the public in the safe use, reuse and maintenance of bicycles
- Reusing bicycles by reconditioning them, saving them from landfill, sending them with Re~Cycle to Africa.
Railway Arch 2 (Ouseburn Viaduct), Hannington Street, Byker, Newcastle, NE6 1JT.
- Telephone:(0191 265 4197)