SUNY Cortland Community Bike Project
|This page appears to be a community bicycle organization which fails to meet the current standard for such an article. Don't feel bad if you created this page, the standard may have changed since you last modified it but please help by editing the article.|
|This article is a stub. Please help bikecollectives.org by expanding it.|
|Location||Cortland, New York, United States|
|Campus||State University of New York(SUNY)|
|Mission Statement||The Cortland Bike Project's mission is to continue to provide a healthy, alternative mode of transportation to the college campus and to support the College's commitment to sustainability and energy efficiency.|
SUNY Cortland Community Bike Project is ...
...here to provide an alternative, more sustainable transportation options to students, faculty and staff by providing a fleet of bicycles in the form of yellow, red, and three-wheeled green bikes.
The project was founded by students, faculty and staff at SUNY Cortland who are passionate about the environment, sustainable transportation, health and wellness, and instilling a shared spirit of community on our campus.
Outdoor Pursuits Student Life Center, Room 2101 607-753-5809
email : email@example.com
- Out of Date Community Bicycle Organization Articles
- 2003 Founded Community Bicycle Organizations
- American Community Bicycle Organizations
- New York Community Bicycle Organizations
- Cortland, NY Community Bicycle Organizations
- English Speaking Community Bicycle Organizations
- Campus based Community Bicycle Organizations
- Community Bicycle Organizations