All public logs

Combined display of all available logs of Bike Collectives Wiki. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).

Logs
(newest | oldest) View (newer 50 | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
  • 22:52, 28 January 2023 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Tech Meeting 2023.01.26 (Created page with "Attendees - Angel, Darin, Godwin, Jonathan Winter break happened. Darin is using they/he now. We should catch up with ronald and dennis angel wants a database. jonathan was successfully not derailed into a huge side project by angel chatting about mastodon Jonathan knows a translator from positive spin who might want to do translating, darin should forward info about translating to jonathan so jonathan can forward to that person. Jonathan has a little more bandwidt...")
  • 20:58, 8 December 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Tech Meeting 2022.12.08 (Created page with "== Attendees == Angel, Darin, Jonathan, Godwin == Minutes == small talk next steps * stay focused on the basic infrastructure * jonathan looking into big blue button to replace zoom * we can't drop facebook/instagram for outreach purposes * keep in mind that the planning team needs ''extreme'' user-friendly. * angel is looking forward to mailman 3. ability to search the thinktank archives is something people ask for occasionally *") Tag: Visual edit
  • 20:42, 17 November 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Tech Meeting 2022.11.17 (Created page with "==Attendees== Angel, Darin, Godwin, Jonathan, Ronald ==Minutes== * Dennis & darin will work on the wiki * Ronald will work on looking into a password manager, and will work on documentation. Taking it slow. * Godwin is working on moving the bikebike.org domain to an account that is not godwin's personal account * passbolt is for the techies, that way the planners/communications don't have to worry about breaking things")
  • 18:32, 16 November 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.11.16 (Created page with "==Attendees== Aaron, Angel, Darin, Leo, Rachel, Ronald ==Minutes== Introductions * Rachel does DEI for work and has a marketing and outreach background * Ronald is from Rhode Island and getting looped in on tech meetings (we need a user-friendly password manager for the planning team) * We need to send out a thank you to donors, the survey, an overview to everyone who registered, thank you to volunteers (with letter of reference). Added stubs to template doc. - Rachel...")
  • 09:34, 11 November 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! tech Meeting 2022.11.10 (Created page with "==attendees== angel darin jonathan ==minutes== Darin and Jjonathan, mostly Jonathan, set up an IRC mirror for discord. That way anyone who gets locked out of discord can still participate in the chat, and all chat will still be bot-translated. https://web.libera.chat/#bbe-general,%23bbe-introductions,%23bbe-workshop-chat,%23bbe-small-talk-cafe,%23bbe-help-desk https://web.libera.chat/#bbe-general-es,%23bbe-introducciones,%23bbe-taller-chat,%23bbe-charla,%23servicio-de...")
  • 08:43, 11 November 2022 Angel talk contribs created page BBE22 help contact BBD22 apoyo contactar (stub)
  • 15:42, 10 November 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! tech volunteer Meetings 2022.11 (Created page with "==Miscellaneous tech volunteer trainings== The below is copy-pasted from an email (note that we have already had one training). I redacted login, phone and meeting room in case bots come to visit. The reference doc is called "B!B!E! Tech Instructions/Reference" in the google drive. ~~~~ ==tech volunteers / volunteers téchnicas== Aaron, AM, Angel, Angie, Audrey, Dennis, Luke, Lydia, Patti, Rachel ==english== Sign in to Zoom BEFORE THE EVENT, ideally during one of t...")
  • 18:02, 8 November 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.11.09 (Created page with "==Attendees== ==Agenda== * check the to-do list * work on announcement email * We just learned Discord is now requiring phone numbers and locking too many people out of making an account. Oh no! Darin has been working hard to figure out what last-minute translation-friendly alternatives there are, if any. ===What needs to go in the announcement email?=== * * Remind people to tell their local community bike communities")
  • 17:43, 8 November 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.11.02 (Created page with "==Attendees== Angel, Darin, Leo, Nat ==Minutes== We didn't take minutes but we did work on things")
  • 17:21, 8 November 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.11.03 (Created page with "==attendees== aaron, angel, darin, leo ==minutes== we didn't take 'em. some things got done.")
  • 07:58, 2 November 2022 Angel talk contribs changed group membership for Dewoller from (none) to bot, administrator, interface administrator, bureaucrat and suppressor (didn't know what you needed so i just gave you ALL THE POWER use it well. -angel)
  • 13:19, 30 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page NZDT (UTC +13) - 2022 (Created page with "{{#cargo_query:tables=bbe22_events |fields= date_format(convert_tz(start, '-08:00','+13:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=start, date_format(convert_tz(end, '-08:00','+13:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=end, nameES,nameEN,zoom,zoomid,zoompw,presenter,tech,interpreter,descriptionES,descriptionEN,recordingES,recordingEN |format=template |template=BBE22EventInfo |named args=yes}}")
  • 13:19, 30 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page AEDT (UTC +11) - 2022 (Created page with "{{#cargo_query:tables=bbe22_events |fields= date_format(convert_tz(start, '-08:00','+11:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=start, date_format(convert_tz(end, '-08:00','+11:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=end, nameES,nameEN,zoom,zoomid,zoompw,presenter,tech,interpreter,descriptionES,descriptionEN,recordingES,recordingEN |format=template |template=BBE22EventInfo |named args=yes}}")
  • 13:18, 30 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page ACDT (UTC +10:30) - 2022 (Created page with "{{#cargo_query:tables=bbe22_events |fields= date_format(convert_tz(start, '-08:00','+10:30'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=start, date_format(convert_tz(end, '-08:00','+10:30'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=end, nameES,nameEN,zoom,zoomid,zoompw,presenter,tech,interpreter,descriptionES,descriptionEN,recordingES,recordingEN |format=template |template=BBE22EventInfo |named args=yes}}")
  • 13:17, 30 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page AEST (UTC +10) - 2022 (Created page with "{{#cargo_query:tables=bbe22_events |fields= date_format(convert_tz(start, '-08:00','+10:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=start, date_format(convert_tz(end, '-08:00','+10:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=end, nameES,nameEN,zoom,zoomid,zoompw,presenter,tech,interpreter,descriptionES,descriptionEN,recordingES,recordingEN |format=template |template=BBE22EventInfo |named args=yes}}")
  • 13:17, 30 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page MYT (UTC +8) - 2022 (Created page with "{{#cargo_query:tables=bbe22_events |fields= date_format(convert_tz(start, '-08:00','+08:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=start, date_format(convert_tz(end, '-08:00','+08:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=end, nameES,nameEN,zoom,zoomid,zoompw,presenter,tech,interpreter,descriptionES,descriptionEN,recordingES,recordingEN |format=template |template=BBE22EventInfo |named args=yes}}")
  • 13:16, 30 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page IST (UTC +2) - 2022 (Created page with "{{#cargo_query:tables=bbe22_events |fields= date_format(convert_tz(start, '-08:00','+02:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=start, date_format(convert_tz(end, '-08:00','+02:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=end, nameES,nameEN,zoom,zoomid,zoompw,presenter,tech,interpreter,descriptionES,descriptionEN,recordingES,recordingEN |format=template |template=BBE22EventInfo |named args=yes}}")
  • 13:16, 30 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page CET (UTC +1) - 2022 (Created page with "{{#cargo_query:tables=bbe22_events |fields= date_format(convert_tz(start, '-08:00','+01:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=start, date_format(convert_tz(end, '-08:00','+01:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=end, nameES,nameEN,zoom,zoomid,zoompw,presenter,tech,interpreter,descriptionES,descriptionEN,recordingES,recordingEN |format=template |template=BBE22EventInfo |named args=yes}}")
  • 13:15, 30 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page UTC -3 - 2022 (Created page with "{{#cargo_query:tables=bbe22_events |fields= date_format(convert_tz(start, '-08:00','-03:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=start, date_format(convert_tz(end, '-08:00','-03:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=end, nameES,nameEN,zoom,zoomid,zoompw,presenter,tech,interpreter,descriptionES,descriptionEN,recordingES,recordingEN |format=template |template=BBE22EventInfo |named args=yes}}")
  • 13:14, 30 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page UTC -4 - 2022 (Created page with "{{#cargo_query:tables=bbe22_events |fields= date_format(convert_tz(start, '-08:00','-04:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=start, date_format(convert_tz(end, '-08:00','-04:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=end, nameES,nameEN,zoom,zoomid,zoompw,presenter,tech,interpreter,descriptionES,descriptionEN,recordingES,recordingEN |format=template |template=BBE22EventInfo |named args=yes}}")
  • 13:14, 30 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page EST (UTC -5) - 2022 (Created page with "{{#cargo_query:tables=bbe22_events |fields= date_format(convert_tz(start, '-08:00','-05:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=start, date_format(convert_tz(end, '-08:00','-05:00'), '%a, %b %d %h:%i %p')=end, nameES,nameEN,zoom,zoomid,zoompw,presenter,tech,interpreter,descriptionES,descriptionEN,recordingES,recordingEN |format=template |template=BBE22EventInfo |named args=yes}}")
  • 13:13, 30 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page CST (UTC -6) - 2022 (what utc is actually GOOD for something)
  • 16:16, 26 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.10.26 (Created page with "==Attendees== Angel, Carla, Darin, Nat ==Minutes== ===Social media check-in=== * Francisco translations has given Nat some bandwidth * Nat made a really cool template for social media posts * Ivonne's workshop was yesterday, Carla's is coming up. * If workshop people want to be tagged on social media, Nat needs their @s. * animal suggestions for next round of drawings ===Things to ask presenters=== * @s for social media if they want to be linked when we talk about t...")
  • 19:58, 22 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page Oakland Public Library - 81st branch (stuuuub) Tag: Visual edit
  • 13:48, 21 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page Bike!Bike! Everywhere! 2022 (this is just last year's stuff still)
  • 23:49, 13 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Dress Rehearsal 2022.10.14 (Created page with "==Attendees== Aaron, Angel, Darin ==Minutes== * Aaron feels comfortable presenting. Was warned about not being able to see slideshow notes. * Discussion of translating slideshow, sharing it with interpreters asap so they have access to vocab. * Thanks for the recurring tech donation! * B!B! ≠ B!B!E!, more like a "friends-of" situation like how there's a "friends of the library". B!B!E! is the virtual event and we also have the OCF so that we can support anything B...") Tag: Visual edit: Switched
  • 23:31, 13 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Dress Rehearsal 2022.10.10 (Created page with "== Attendees == Nat (interpreter), Darin, Angel, Leo, Ivonne, Florencia, Stan, Jonathan == Minutes == Tested presentations, etc.") Tag: Visual edit
  • 23:29, 13 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Dress Rehearsal 2022.10.08 (Created page with "== Attendees == Nat == Minutes == N/A == Lesson learned == * 9am PST on a Saturday doesn't work for people * More reminders * do a doodle poll to find a time that works for everyone like a month ahead of time. This means close workshop signups a month before dress rehearsal (which I think we did) and then ''spend that month in heavy contact with all workshop people''") Tag: Visual edit
  • 23:24, 13 October 2022 Angel talk contribs deleted page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.10.08 (Author request: content was: "== Attendees == Nat", and the only contributor was "Angel" (talk))
  • 23:23, 13 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.10.08 (we love you nat) Tag: Visual edit
  • 23:21, 13 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Tech Meeting 2022.10.06 (Created page with "== Attendees == Angel, Darin, Jonathan == Minutes == Review of what was covered in the previous meeting") Tag: Visual edit
  • 23:19, 13 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.10.12 (Created page with "== Attendees == Angel, Carla, Darin, Leo, Nat == Minutes == Work party, mainly working on drafting emails") Tag: Visual edit
  • 18:00, 6 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page Social bike rides (Created page with "'''Social bike rides''' are real! They can be found all over the world! Add yours here! Los "paseos sociales en bicicleta" son reales. Se pueden encontrar en todo el mundo. ¡Añade la tuya aquí!")
  • 21:19, 5 October 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.10.05 (Created page with "==Attendees== ===planning meeting=== Carla showed up before anyone else and couldn't get into the meeting. Darin, Angel, Nat, Leo, ===presenter meeting=== Darin, Angel, Nat, Leo, Ivonne, LLoyd, Jonathan, Flo ==Minutes== ===planning=== At the planning meeting, we discussed finishing the workshop schedule mostly I think. And the fact that Nat will have interpreters for the event but is going it alone for tonight's meeting and the dress rehearsals. The interpreters alre...")
  • 16:31, 28 September 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.09.28 (Created page with "== Attendees == Angel, Darin, Leo == Minutes == * Presenter meeting next week! - scheduling logistics * Dress rehearsal next week! - scheduling logistics * Doodle poll (for workshop schedule) review *") Tag: Visual edit
  • 22:51, 26 September 2022 Angel talk contribs created page Tech meeting 2022.09.22 (Created page with "== Attendees == Godwin, Jonathan == Minutes == Minutes are below, lightly edited for privacy, in the form of an email update from Jonathan: Hi Angel & Darin! Godwin and I met.  I walked him through the updates to the new server, and he is now administrator at the Passbolt application.  He will be adding passwords for Digital Ocean and bikebike.org, after setting up a new account at namecheap (the registrar for bikebike.org). Here are the notes from chat. Please t...") Tag: Visual edit
  • 17:16, 21 September 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.09.21 (Created page with "== Attendees == angel, darin, nat, carla == minutes == - whoops the doodle poll for workshop availability didn't work. testing, testing - nat, how's this spanish? small edit") Tag: Visual edit
  • 23:43, 7 September 2022 Angel talk contribs created page Tech meeting 2022.09.08 (Created page with "==Attendees== ==Agenda== - Darin had a quick question for Godwin about the bikebike.org website ==Notes==")
  • 16:26, 7 September 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.09.07 (Created page with "==Attendees= ==Agenda== - Interpretation coordination update? - Has anyone been sharing workshops with Nat so they can go on social media? - Create email to presenters (congratulation you signed up to do a workshop) - darin has a list of things we need to include. It is at the bottom the email templates doc that Carla created in google drive. - Update the website to say that workshop proposals are closed but you can still sign up to attend. - Translation tracking? (...")
  • 15:15, 1 September 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.08.31 (Created page with "==Attendees== Angel, Darin, Leo, Nat ==Minutes== * Made an email reminder about the workshops * Reviewed what's been going on at the tech meetings")
  • 00:07, 26 August 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Meeting 2022.08.25b (Created page with "==Planning== * Review and flesh out OCF page (A&D) * Talk to all core volunteers (planning and tech) about a workshop covering "how we make B!B!E! happen" - what tasks we're doing, what changes we've made, what needs to be done, what we need volunteers to step up for, what resources are available, including OCF. Pre-list topics so we can make sure everything gets covered. (A&D) ==Tech== * Draft tech budget to put on OCF (Angel starts, Darin finishes, then we run it pa...")
  • 19:03, 25 August 2022 Angel talk contribs deleted page Tech meeting 2022.08.18 (never existed or even meant to exist)
  • 17:32, 24 August 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.08.24 (Created page with "5 workshops, juan will also post one")
  • 17:12, 17 August 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.08.17 (Created page with "==Attendees== Angel, Carla, Darin, Leo, Nat ==Agenda== ===outreach=== How to get more workshops, especially spanish language workshops? - ThinkTank - Buttondown - Facebook (Nat) - Leo will bring B!B!E!2022 up at a meeting tomorrow and will get some people from South America to join")
  • 17:05, 10 August 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.08.10 (Created page with "Sign up for https://opencollective.com/foundation/events/participatory-budgeting-for-orgs-101-1a3e22bc ?")
  • 21:31, 30 July 2022 Angel talk contribs created page Online Presentation Etiquette (Created page with "==Purpose of this document:== A presentation is held to inform others about a topic, ideas, and opinions. It should be respectful of all participants. This includes: * '''Be conscious of everyone's time''' - folks are allocating their time to attend. They should know when the meeting is happening, for how long, and what to expect (e.g. will I need a quiet room, will I need to travel) * '''Keep attention by staying on topic''' - if discussions side-track, or inter...")
  • 10:40, 27 July 2022 Angel talk contribs moved page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.07.27 to B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.08.03
  • 13:18, 25 July 2022 Angel talk contribs created page Tech meeting 2022.07.28 (Created page with " ==Agenda== * Assess tech priorities ===some possible priorities=== *can we get a bug tracker please? ====bikecollectives.org==== * replace background image at bottom of bikecollectives.org * integrate with bikebike.org ====wiki==== * get the wiki running at a usable speed (where it doesn't sometimes take several tries to save edits) '''* make it so people can use the visual editor.''' * Make it easy to add an org ====bikebike.org==== * replace bikebike.org softwar...")
  • 21:07, 22 July 2022 Angel talk contribs created page B!B!E! Planning Meeting 2022.07.27 (Created page with "==attendees== ==agenda== * we can edit the "about" page on bikebike.org now!")
  • 21:57, 19 July 2022 Angel talk contribs created page Tech meeting 2022.07.19 (Created page with "==Attendees== Angel, Darin, Godwin (Tuesdays are Jonathan's Positive Spin days and we are trying to fix bikebike.org in time for tomorrow's launch.) == Miscellaneous == Godwin (of the original bikebike.org software coding project) can start making himself available to attend tech meetings! He proposes Thursdays at 9pm. This is the tentative time, to be changed if it doesn't also work for Jonathan. A recurring one-hour meeting scheduled on a workday (pacific time) c...")
(newest | oldest) View (newer 50 | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)